Sunday, March 22, 2009

I don't.

Its already one week after the break up. It was on Friday he told me that he don't love me but love her. I have accepted it. But I think it is better to end things in good way. I hate fighting, foul language, enemies. Argh.

I would like to move on without hard feelings, no matter what happens. I read through my older posts about it, and I feel like I'm getting more matured about this. :)

Yes, everything happens for a reason. It could be test from God. It could be that it is already written by God that things should be this way.

I do not want to have this bad feelings in my heart anymore. Let us move on together, go on our own paths. Let's accept what God gives us. I have reasons for not making friends with you as I want to heal my heart. Don't missunderstood. I said I hate you and all, but the truth is, I don't. Not really. We can be friends in future perhaps, when we are better. Let's give space to one and another.

Let's get moving. Only God knows what is future like. Each day, I have more strength injected into my body and it came from family and friends, and also myself. Yes. I love myself. Let's just take this break up as a lesson of life.

I know, everything that happens have its good and bad sides.

Thanks for the sweet 2 years of memories. :) Maybe we will meet in next life. :)

No comments: