Sunday, March 15, 2009

realisation

I am strong enough.
You can go on. Marry her, love her, kiss her, hug her.
It hurts to say this but you have made your choice.
Congrats. Hope you will treat her right.

I feel very tired. numb.

I hope I can do my work tonight.

Getting to know you is probably a mistake. Shouldn't love you. Should have hold on to my promise not to have anyone after the last heartbreak. Why did we fell in love? If we don't click, why hold on till today? Why are you so selfish? Why can't you wait for me if you really love me? Maybe you don't, that's why.

Why do you hide away whenever you are in hell? What am I supposed to do when you don't open up? Why, of all the things, you have to cheat on me? Why did that girl appear? Why she must do this? Why is she so selfish/desperate? Is she after your heart or what?

Don't apologize. Don't say a word. Don't appear in front of me. Don't care for me. Don't remember me. Don't love me.

What ever happened to the older Kitts, who claim he will die without Apple? Did he died long time ago? I love him, not you. I want him back, not the selfish you. I only love him, not you.

I know you are not reading this. I don't care. I'm lifeless thanks to you. No forgiving, no forgeting. remember that for the rest of your life, even when you are kissing and hugging her.

I hate you, from the bottom of my heart. I love the older you only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pern, chill ok. u must know this, every break up, means theres a better person for you in the future, and to make u stronger to go thru ur life. just take this as a lesson. to be more cautious to pick ur next love. ok i tau by now u mesti benci lelaki n xnk cpl dah. normal lah tu. i was like that too, and its the reason why i hv been single for al most 4 years b4 i dgn my current gf. but be strong ok? i dont wanna say "theres a lot more fih in the sea" or "theres tonnes more flowers" bla3, yada2 etc. but i will say move on. look ahead. u have other things worth of doing n thinking than to be depressed n down because of this. u have friends, educations, tutors and parents, and not forgetting other side activities u have. im saying this because i care, cos u are my friend. and i dont like seeing my friend in sadness. idk if ure believe in God or not, but if u do, pray a lot. God made this happen, but God can also fulfill ur prayers too if u show efforts. be strong ok? remember, you have lots more people to make u happy n support u at times like this. sorry panjang, macam buat blog sendiri kt comment u. i hope u will get better soon.

Chean said...

Hey Pern, be strong! I'm sure there is a better guy out there for you! Every thing happens for a reason okay, remember that. :) Breakups are painful. I'm sure you'll pull through this, it's his loss.