Sometimes, have you ever regret making friends with certain people? I'm feeling that way since my "friend" showed his true colours. I feel like asking for Doraemon's help, using "Pintu Ajaib" to turn back time.
Wished I wasn't too kind, too nice. :( I regret this till today.
Allow me to share with you. Come, step into my shoes.
It was year 2007, before Kitts and I are officially together, just dating for 4 months. I didn't enroll into TOA yet but I was looking for small jobs here and there like teaching in V.I, some data entries..e.g. Kalo, my bestfriend, asked me to join her for this two in one job at Kuantan, Pahang. I was pretty excited to be near the beach. First job was for Herbalife's event at Swiss Garden Hotel. Ada mamat melayu nie kept coming near saying hi to me, sunggug menyampahkan. Second job was for Fiesta Media Idola. I shaked hands with Siti! I saw Datuk K, Mawi, Fasha Sandha, Tomok, 3R, Pierre Andre.bykla..Starstruck walaupun tk minat.
Me & Kalo are the only girls, doing event management and I felt awkward working together with a group of foreign workers. They are from Kalo's dad's company. I was trying to get along and it was fine. One of the workers, named D was very friendly with me. I don't mind at that time. We talked, laughed. Funny. Kalo & I were okay with D. We exchanged number. STUPID! I wished I didn't exchange!
Since that day, I kept getting calls and SMSes from D. I'm not that kind of person who can SMS all the way, unless you are Kitts or certain friends. Since he stayed in Brickfields too, I can't run away from him! He knows where I live, he knows my number, he knows my email. Fuck.
I'm starting to get sick of him. He kept e-mailing me, saying "hey I saw you today, wearing bla bla bla, you hair is down..."
Tell me, who wouldn't freak out, especially when a person can describe alot about you.
Let me just list down what I hate about him :
1. Too frequent contacting me tru SMSes and Calls.
2. After I told him to end this friendship, he kept using public phones to call me BUT he won't talk. Just breathing. I'm scared.
3. He kept e-mailing me, describing things about me whenever he sees me.
4. He is about to go back to India and marry someone and he acts like a stalker?? Ew. (arranged marriage btw)
I was afraid. I don't want to change hp number because I wanna face it. I can't block his emails either!
After he went back to India for so long, I felt peaceful. No stalking, No prank calls, No SMSes. BUT EMAIL! Damn it. He kept telling me how is he doing and asked bout me. I dont wanna know! I hate every inch of you, D. Wished I never knew you.
Why I decided to type these out? because after so long, he just e-mailed me few hours ago.
Now you understand? Would you still want to continue this friendship, that might lead to danger? Stalking is not how you make friends with people. Tell me wht do you think?
1 comment:
hahaha. stalker lah sial
Post a Comment