Not emo post. Just a thought of what is happening in our lives.
Sometimes, I wonder if I have all the things I want in my life. I almost have it all. But have you ever thought, maybe what Nelly Furtado sang could be right. Who knows, today you have a good thing, and the next day it comes to an end? People always say "that's life". I know.
So, start appreciating all the good things you have with you as much as you can, because only God knows what is going to happen. It could be anything. Expect the unexpected ones.
Personally speaking, in my life right now, maybe I didn't lose anything yet. In fact I believe I didn't achieve all good things yet. Meanwhile these good things that I finally have, might not come to an end. But then, it is better to be prepared and this is not about thinking negatively. Just be cautious and stronger, in case anything happens.
Sometimes, I believe we shoudn't try too hard. If its not for you, too bad. Accept it. Lfe goes on so don't think about commit suicide. Its very silly, you will regret that in the end.
I'm trying to be postive about life, so whatever comes and stay, I would truly cherish it until the end of time. If it doesn't stay...maybe after a few times of tears rolling down, I will move on with better strength.
I wish I could ask God : Why everything happens for a reason? Tell me what is the reason.
P/s: Erm, my life is okay, I wrote this because it came to me while I was at Malacca today, breathing in fresh air... But I do hope I'm emotionally stronger each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment