Sometimes, I feel so amused to hear how people reason with me in many ways. Everything happens for a reason , yes true. But it doesn't mean you can bullshit all tht u want. Think twice before you say it. It will either make you a fool or make people respect you.
I do not want to shoot anyone here directly, but let's take my opinion generally.
For an example from my personal prob:
Just because of not meeting parents, it doesn't mean you cannot be stable in your relationship. Honestly, I think it was bullshit but I just accepted it for peace. So what if you meet them but you got no love? This is my opinion la. If your love is strong enough, nothing can break you and your partner down. Hehe. Mine hancur so it is obvious it wasn't a strong one.
Another example:
"Sorry ah, I didnt do my research because I have no internet."
Are you stupid or something? Have you heard of Cyber Cafe before?
Sometimes, I really think there are people who don't seem to think properly and give stupid reasons to save their asses. But little did they realise; they are pulling their pants down at the same time. :)
But you got to admit, without people like this in our lives, it would be dull. Kan? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment