Your head la. No such thing. Sleeping next to a guy on a bed does not mean you will get pregnant either. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before. Wished I wasn't too naive back in high school. Wished that I learn more(but don't make me read pls).
Did you know this? I'm not making a fool out of myself but these stuff suddenly came across my mind. People might laugh, its okay coz I laughed about it too.
How does a woman get pregnant? I believe people all should know by now. But back in school, before I learn about it from Science Form 3, I used to avoid sharing drinks or food with ANYONE. Why? Owh, coz you will get that person's saliva into your body and you will get pregnant! Jeng Jeng Jeng! Such a claypot! I realised I got this wrong fact from a Canto Drama, a comedy about some stupid couple. Crap. Can't believe I learn wrong things from TV! Don't watch TV!! I was kinda a laughing stock when people found out about my thinking.
I used to think I got leukimia. Why? Owh, coz everytime I wash my hair, there would be some hairfall. I will get bald if I wash too often! Stupid. But at least I saved the shampoo. Hahaha! Not sure if this is one of the trigger to become a successful hair freak. :P
Period. Menstruation. I used to think I might be a mistake, genetically. Maybe because of what I heard from Dad(about changing unborn baby's gender) that influenced my behaviour and thinking. It is true that I was supposed to be male, but you know, if God does something, miracle can happen. Anyway, I was pretty worried at the age of 11. Am I normal? Maybe I don't have uterus. Hahahahaha!!! But I got it in the end. :) I'm a woman, finally! :P
I used to think I'm not from a mixed parentage and I got confused whether I'm Chinese or not. :P Only realised why I looked different when I was in Year 3, coz somebody told me. I feel like banging a frying pan on myself. :P
Okay on the other hand, I would like to say something, about my health. I have been suspecting that I might have breast cancer. But I wonder if at this age of almost 20, is it possible? I feel the pain sometimes.... Or maybe I'm stressed up until my body reacts that way? :S I read about stress from Stars on how our mind controls our body. People tend to forget how powerful is our mind; when we are stressed up, our body will react by causing pain here and there. I've seen this in my Bf's case and myself too.
2 comments:
ahahaha. kelakar ah u ni. paranoid sangat
Hehehe. its in me. P for Paranoid, besides my name :D:D
Post a Comment