Insecure, thinking of things that I don't wanna think of. Nat said, no matter I am still "the winner". :)
Anyway...
One of my best friend, Kalo decided to fetch me to TOA since we didn't meet for like a month or two. All I can say, she looked shocked in the car as I approached her.
Kalo: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!
Me: WHAT happened to me? *touch hair*
Kalo: You looked....SMALL.
Erm.. So it is true I did lose weight thanks to my eating disorder. I want to eat but I can't eat. I don't think I'm drastically skinny though. People told me about my cheeks losing its chubbyness, extra tyre missing.... Oh my.
A new friend told me that I'm a gorgeous young lady. It did put a smile on my face though I didnt want to admit to him. :) Thanks.
ONE SHORT STORY before I end this post.
I was rushing to ATM Machine for cash, left Zhia's Kitchen for awhile. As I came out, there was two Malay boys in front of me. I wanted to push them away, coz I want to walk fast! One of them realised my presence and you know what I'm going to say here la. typical story. They let me walked but they stay close to my back. takut they pull my bag!
"A'kum....W'slm" (they probably answered for me)
"Haiii...apa khabar. mesti khabar baik" (what the.....)
I walked towards Main Block of TOA for safety and saw Nat with her best friend(dont say the F word Nat!). I yelled out loud.."NATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! WASSSUPP??"
Lalu lelaki-lelaki tadi pun diam. Hanya senyum senyum, pandang pandang. Nat was like giving that face to them. :D
END.
No comments:
Post a Comment