It is something that we can't control. You are borned today, you can be taken away the next day if its God's will. Life is precious and nobody knows when our lives will come to an end.
I had a close-to-death experiences because of relationship. But I do realize it is stupid to end our lives when its not time yet. My close friend's father unexpectedly left this world. It is a sorrowful situation. I know him. Kind, friendly. Rest in peace, Uncle. Deepest condolences to my friend and her family.
Cry your heart out, girl. Don't hold back anymore. It has to come out, don't hide your emotions. And I know, you will be stronger! In my case, though its just break up but I cried until I can't cry out anymore.
Now I see what is life, what is death. Papa said, that's the way it is; today she suffer, tomorrow another person will suffer.
I see it now, how powerful is God's will. Who knows who will go first? Who knows tonight is my last night ever?
Nobody will know. I do not want to regret so I want to live my life to the fullest, love the loved ones. In case tomorrow never comes, I love all of you people(family & friends) out there. Including you Kitts though you don't love me.
As for now, I shall take these painful experiences to make my backbone stronger. We are together in it.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment