Friday, March 27, 2009

What if one day you like your best friend's bro?

Part I
Reached college at 1.50pm and bumped into Yi Ling in front of photo printing shop. Went in to send some photos to be printed out. Came out and feels good to see Lydia & Estrella were with Yi Ling too. :) Girls, thanks for the crucial support last night. *hug*

We went into KFC but I was being the usual me, do not want to break my own promise. Yes, No KFC. Sila rujuk kepada banner sebelah kanan blog aku. :D And that's when I realised I have to get something done at Vision Art. But I went there FOR NOTHING. I saw so many people want to print. Tak payah print dulu la, I said to myself.

I walked fast while chewing Mentos, trying to calm down. As I was approaching Nikmat, 3 Malay men, with office attire smiled and gave way for me. I pretend not to notice them. They were disgusting enough when they purposely came near to me.

Busuk la! Lucky thing I was chewing Mentos, so the bad breaths didn't affect me much.

Why must come so near? Today is Friday you know. Don't kacau me, its ermm...sinful. Go pray and insaf la abang-abang bad breath.

Part II
It was fun to get involved with our final model photography shooting. :) We spent some time in Popular, siting on floor, planning, curi-curi tangkap gambar product. All fine though I kept reminiscing about our sweet memories whenever I see couples hold hands and hugging. Its okay. Didn't affect me. We ate at Formosa and I had my Braised Pork Rice. Didn't finish my food again. haha. Thanks for helping, Zi Kang. :D

Part III
Called Papa to fetch me. It was raining heavily. I followed BonBon around to get his W1MAX stuff done. Thanks BonBon for being a good" GIRL" . Haha. Kidding. Thanks for temaning me waiting for Papa. :) "Go shopping BonBon!"
Papa arrived. I played the CD and I was singing my heart out for the first time in front of Papa. What song? Duffy - Warwick Avenue. Ah. The lyric hit me right. I was in good mood singing the sad song. :)
"I'm leaving youuuu...for the last time BABEH! You said ur loving, but u dont loveeeee me" Hahahah.
Pity Papa have to tahan with my atrocious singing while driving in the rain.

Part IV (Thai translated to English)
I was talking about one of my best friend. Mum made fun of me when I talked about her.
Mama : What if one day you have Sikh BF? She and her family very nice people too. Who knows you fall for her big bro.
Me: MAMA!!!!!!!!!! What is this la??!!! I feel so awkward!! Stop laughing at me! Papa!!! See Mama!!
Mama: Why not? hahahaha.

Mama ni. hmmph! Not interested! I dont want love anymore la!

OK, those who might know who is my friend, please keep your mouth shut. Don't make me feel awkward. This is just a joke from Mama. Argh!

No comments: