Do you know what she was trying to say? Here. Share with you. Sharing with all the people who have to go through these break up nonsense in this season.
yoo gup sai lom
Being with the breeze, being with the star light, being with a lonely heart.
yoo gup peun din
Being with the earth, being with the soil, letting the heart go free.
top tuan took sing
Reviewing everything, reviewing every way, the past that we have had.
perng ker-ee roo seuk
I just feel it now, I just know it now, that with love comes a splitting pain.
yaak ja hai dtua
I want to disappear, I want to be gone, not to let anyone see my face.
lop jaak poo kon
To avoid the people, to avoid the looks, give my heart some time.
top-tuan took sing
To review well everything, to review well every way, the story that was between us.
sia dai tee soot
I mostly regret and I mostly feel sorry for what I had to go through. It's already over.
top-tuan took sing
To review well everything, to review well every way, the story that was between us.
sia dai tee soot
I mostly regret and I mostly feel sorry for what I had to go through. It's already over.
art mai leua ter
There may be nothing left from you, there may be nothing left of anyone, maybe it didn't worth much.
art mai dai kwaam
It may not be presentable, there may be tears, but I will make an effort to understand.
top-tuan took sing
Review everything, review every way, to prepare myself to deal with bad things.
chun ja mai grot chun ja mai gliat
I will not be angry, I will not hate, I'll go through this phase. It's already over.
Kitts, trust me. I dont even wanna hate you or that damn girlfriend of yours. You left me no choice. But I'm trying to let go of u, since you left me hanging here. I suffered enough. It has not stopped. But I will do my best. I want to forget you, I want to loose the love feelings towards you. Wanna forget our memories. There's nothing sweet anymore. All the kisses and hugs are not important anymore. You are not worthed to be remembered. No guys to be worth remembered when they cheated on me. I'm gonna tell myself that you are just history. You are my past, that soon I will not remember. I do not want to love, coz I dare not love anymore. My last hope was gone. Maybe in next life, we would meet again. Maybe we won't meet in this life anymore. Maybe we will forget everything soon.
I love myself. I dont wanna hurt myself. Yesterday, I want to end my life again. Just the feeling. Didn't do anything coz I sat down and meditated. I calmed down and went to sleep. Yesterday, I finally told Kitts all that feel. I honestly hate his gf. But then again, life must go on.
Listen to Palmy's Tob Tuan song. Review, rearrange back my life. simply because Kitts does not have any rights to destroy my life, my heart, my future career, my education. I know I will have a bright future without a man. I don't need a man to be beautiful. I used to feel ugly after break up. No, I should love myself.
Friends, please be there for me because Kitts is hopeless, I can't turn to somebody's bf anymore. He could have help me, but he can't. Advice is not going to help, Kitts. You think its easy huh? Nvm, after all, you have broken the promise. You used to promise to love me and never go for another girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Joke of the year. Look at you now. Look at me now. What happened? Who's fault? Things aren't that bad, until you choose to bring your damn gf in. THANKS!
Tob tuan took sing! Tob tuan took yang! reuang rao ra waang rao maak mai! (see lyric)
No comments:
Post a Comment