To myself. I love you Pern.
Sofia said some really powerful sentences that pumped me up. :)
That's the thing with you. You know what you must do just the word BUT is stopping you. BUT can go to hell!
That's something like what she said and I did my Concept Art assignment :P
Next thing, when I was in her car, on the way home.. she "slapped" me again. It was the question!
"how long you were single before you get Kitts?"
"errrr....less than a month. but but, I didnt plan anything. It came by itself FOR ONCE!"
Its true. I didnt flirt with anyone right after Prom Night 06. I was already telling myself to NOT get involved. But he came along and we fell in love. Weird how God makes this happened and then he break my heart. :)
But the thing is, I realised that I have been depending alot on my partner. Look at me. I looked into the mirror and I found that I didn't really take care of myself. I only love myself through someone who loves me.
This is, perhaps the right time, finally for me to learn to stand on my own feet and love and pamper myself. Make myself happy to be happy. Its time for me to learn to take responsibilites and enjoy this single life for a long term. I do not wish to fall in love again until I'm done with TOA. Studies comes first. Remember how hard I struggled to get in???!
Yes, I don't need a new partner to make me feel good. I need..me.
Though my heart feels pain sometimes,
though my heart feels like something is missing, empty,
I will be fine. soon. Now you see my progress. :)
I kept dreaming of him :(
I dont want it though the dream was sweeet..yeah like, he hug me and hold hands with me and all.. But when I'm awake, I realised it is just a dream. In reality, he is enjoying with his new girl. I'm back to be a dreamer while she used to be a dreamer. :)
So I told myself these dreams are nightmares!
"Hou keh lei, Chow keh fa kat" Dad said.
Cantonese. If you faham. Good one comes, bad one goes.
He is still in my head. LOL. Waitla, soon this dude will pack his bag and leave my mind alone. :D
Ps: I hate doing Concept Art before the class starts! I got one hour plus to trace for final piece. :( malasnya!
No comments:
Post a Comment