Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rusty

So how's the 3d class, Pern?
It was okay.

Did you screw you work?
Maybe I did.

Why Pern?
I had an internal struggle in myself and it was a harsh week to live through.

So how's your work? Prepared to show it here?
Yes, I will show you all. I know I could have done better, but at least I didn't give up. I tried my best out of the weak emotions in me.

Are you happy with this work?
Yes and No. No because I know I can do way better than this! Yes is because it symbolizes my internal struggle n this tough life for the time being and yes it was a rusty nasty week. I see it in my work.


Dark, nasty, rusty. Go away! I'm having fun now!

Oh btw, Happy belated burfday to Joanne, Ramyah, and Nikky Quek! :D

Curi-ed from Khai Whum's FB. Hehe.

Pencuri kek.Pencuri kek yg tamak. Haha!Muka zombie2 yg tk tidur mlm.Call us if you need us. We will be there for you! Hahaha! Wah Ben mmg on the phone la! xP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm........from here I know,using flash is not a good solution