Saturday, March 21, 2009

End of The End.

Finally, its the end of the end. :D

He is so fucked up. Still wanna remain friends with me after stabbing my heart few times. Sorry dude. You are the worst boyfriend I ever had though you are the best at the same time. Woohoo. You killed me inside.

Now, it is confirmed that I'm superbly single, need no one like him anymore. I dont blame the girl.
Simple becoz, if a guy loves you for real, he won't go for another girl. :) easy.

But!

Gosh. My heart is like burning...Its on heat or something! And when I cooled down, I felt like its empty. Like there's a hole inside. :P Burning!!! I can't forgive this idiot. Deepest cut I ever had.

Don't worry. No future chances for me and him. Impossible. He better treat her right. I do not want her to go through this pain. Its tough to fight back.

But I know, it will take some time to heal. But I am not going to forget this part of my life. Fell in love with an idiot who makes empty promises. wargh!! No more love for you babeh. You are so yesterday, since yesterday.

Sofia, Ben. haha. I went to Mama's shoulder again.. She said, "cry all out tonight and live your life like normal tomorrow".
I do not want my parents to interfere with this idiot case. I can handle it ;)

I know I will get back on track slowly. God... its nearing the final already. Ish! Stupid Kitts. Look at what you have done! Saying sorry is not helping. live your damn life and go study law till your head explode la! Since the time you studied too much, you are pretty messed up in the head. You can't think rationally. I believe in karma. Just watch. Your life is not going to be easy. Not cursing you, but this is truth. I have no idea how you are going to move on with the guilty feelings that wraps you! Hmmm..


Maybe you are heartless, so you won't feel anything.

whatever it is. Bye bye. I'm leaving. You dont need me and for sure, I dont need you.

P/s: sorry for emofying posts. I have to let it go here. Hehe

No comments: