I have come to the point where I can think rationally and decide what I want to do.
Spill out all the truth, those dirty lies shall be gone.
Don't get me wrong. Feelings and memories remain but it will be less worthy as time files. Its like, "So what if I love you?"
"So what if you treat me right before this?"
Because, we cannot afford to stand here and get banged with those dirty lies anymore. People are selfish enough to get what they want. They wouldn't care how others feel. This man whom I called my prince charming, is no longer as charming as I thought. Sorry.
This man killed me from the inside. He has become the cause of pain to two girls who deserves better.
I'm numb to these. I don't need to say I'm hurt anymore. Coz I can't feel anything. I'm done with this. I'm trying to enjoy life here.
Once more truth is revealed, we both will know what kind of person this man is.
Thank you God for opening my heart, my eyes to the truth. I never expect to know. Yes.
P/s: Girls are not for you to play around with. You will regret one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment