Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost

Today I saw and experienced how I fought hard to achieve something without being stopped. I didn't get to study for exam last night for the break up. but today, I pushed myself. Im okay. But me & Nat were late for exam. It was horrible. I almost puke and fainted on the road. If Nat wasn't there to carry me, I swear I won't be taking the exam today. Thanks Nat :)

I was stopped at the lobby, told to sit down and rest, but it didn't happened. I pushed Nat away and climb hard on the stairs to reach 3rd floor. Almost fell back. Sorry Nat...

It was like fighting for my life. Hard to explain. You need to experience it. I told myself, nobody can stop me. I feel good though I have to struggle with the pain. I was not emotionally stable and I only had a half piece of bread today, nothing else. Then, after exam, I have people helping me out. Thanks for the hug, Sofia. And thanks alot u guys, for forcing me to eat that roti telur.

Suddenly, I feel so damn good bout myself. :)
I must tell myself, that I love myself. :) I do love you. I do. I won't hurt myself anymore. :)

And tonight I shall work hard on the 3 thumbs proposal. I can do it. And Estrella, thanks for the Gatsby song. Hahaha! I feel so good now... :)

Life's great!

P/s : Thanks to the 15 people who cared for me tru various ways. Muahxxx!

1 comment:

princess_nathra said...

wow...ure welcome missy!!hehe..what are bestfrens for rite?
forced u to eat roti telur..and force u to laugh at that botak lecturer..wait,maybe that was not a force..wakkakakaa....
npe pasti boleh weh..walaupun,aku tgh terseksa sbb dah terjatuh..hmm..