Today I hugged Mama with tears rolling down to her right shoulder.
I never thought she would comfort me and rub my back.
I never thought of feeling the motherly side of her again at this age of almost 20.
She used to be an image of a fierce mother.
I was wrong.
I finally hug my Mama after almost 14 years.
I apologized to her for hurting her feelings.
I apologized to Papa too.
Little did I realise that they are the most important people in my life. Without them, who am I..
Losing a boyfriend that I loved too much was painful, but
have you ever thought that one day, your parents will leave this world?
I rather go through all the break ups in the world than losing Papa & Mama.
I rather die than losing them.
Thank you Ean and Sofia.
It was real slap on my face too.
I'm better now. Healed 90%.
because I realised more things each day.
Today is the biggest realization ever - My Papa & Mama.
If Kitts is not mine, its okay. I still have Papa & Mama. :)
I want to dedicate this post to everyone who is going through break up. Think of your beloved parents and friends who will get hurt if you keep acting like break up is the end of the world. It wasn't. Life goes on.
P/s: I love you Papa, Mama. I'm proud to be your daughter.
1 comment:
oh,touch until my tears come out~ToT
haha,I love my family,each of them.
Friends also
Post a Comment