Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paranoid + Perasan = Disturbia

Hie, certain seniors in my college.

I'm scared of you guys. Not in the sense of scared being hit but...

Its the way you guys stare at me. Freaky. Particularly you, Mr. Mimpi. (only certain people know who is this dude) You have been looking at me weirdly since I was in Term 2. I'm scared la idiot!

Why these seniors stare at me like that?
Allow me to copy Aguilera's Beautiful lyric "Don't look at me".

What did I do wrong, seniors? Bukannya aku kenal kau pun. Okay, I know your names only la. No big deal.

Please stop looking at me weirdly, as if I killed someone. It freaks me out, makes my heart pump faster. Cuak tau.


So don't blame me for staring back at you when you are not staring, coz I'm busy analysing what the hell is in your head when you stare at me. Don't blame me for laughing at you when I'm with friends.

Ah, Mr. Mimpi, Mamat Motor Poyo, MB Lookalike....I don't know la..
If you want to know why I looked weird in your eyes, approach me, ask me nicely. Don't worry I won't perasan lebih2.

I'm not paranoid, coz I know this well. I got witnesses too. kekekeke. Staring is not that harmful and everybody has the rights to look look, jeling jeling, stare stare, blink blink...but please, there are limits. Don't do this too much, it makes me feel disturbed.

Stop looking at me, seniors. I just wanna study and socialise. I don't intend to get your attentions either. Warghh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peminat lah tu apa lagi!

Apple Tan said...

uish.. impossible. tak peramah pun. xP
n i know Mimpi sudah berpunya. he knows that i know, kot.

no peminat! tkder tkder tkder. tk mungkin tk mungkin...